With a sauce so delicious that you forget that you eat low carbohydrate.
- 1 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 50 g chilli sauce
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp Sriracha
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 lime, juice
- 2 peppers, in strips
- 1 large zucchini, in half slices
- 450 g chicken breast
- 75 g cashew nuts
1. Finely grind the cauliflower florets in a food processor to the size of rice grains.
2. Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the cauliflower rice and season with salt. Bake the rice for about five minutes until it is soft. Put the rice in a large bowl and put the pan back on the fire.
3. Meanwhile, make the sauce in a medium bowl by mixing the chili sauce, soy sauce, Sriracha, crushed garlic and lime juice.
4. Put sesame oil in the pan and heat over medium heat. Add the peppers and zucchini and cook for three minutes. Then add the chicken and the sauce and fry for about ten minutes until the chicken is no longer pink, but golden brown. Mix the cashew nuts until they are covered with sauce.
5. Finish with the chopped spring onion and serve over the rice.